LL - Fight the Power! LL - Fight the Power!

I H4te this new site

Yes man, I feel the same, I was also going to make a video about it but I dont have flash on here. I think we should ALL make a video like this and post it on Newgrounds. We could also PM, Tom. Because you can't post any threads or reply to any threade. I H4te this word filter. I can't even say "BED" without it changing it to "Good"

LeafLock responds:

viva la resistance!

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

I like it.

I like it.Keep up the good work TypeQueen. I like all your stuff.

Chase Part1 Chase Part1

I was kind of good....I guess.

That was kind of good but not the best so im going to have to give it a 7/10.

Hewoes Hewoes

Cool parody of Heroes.

That was funny flash movie only if it was a little longer anyways 10/10 and a rating of 5.

Saving Private Dumpty pt1 Saving Private Dumpty pt1

Great movie.

It was a funny and good movie cant wait for part 2.

Pethetic Ep 2 Part 2/3 MG Pethetic Ep 2 Part 2/3 MG

Great Flash movie.

Great flash movie I hope you make ep.3 cant wait to see it.

Jay vs. Val 1 Jay vs. Val 1

Looked good but went too slow.

The movie looked good but it went way too slow on my cumputer maby you could have made it go faster or somthing for people that dont have that good of a cumputer.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

It went slow on your computer? Look, the framerate is 30 FPS. At anything I made everything move to fast and had short shots. Not only that but all the audeo except the credit music was streamed. It`s nearly impossible to lag. It was mostly FBF animation also. If it runs slow for ya just reboot your computer and try agian or lower the quality and hope for the best. I did all I can to make it go as fast, smooth, and lag free as I can.